My office had its annual outing a couple of weekends ago. I was in charge of our itinerary, so I planned visits to an underground cemetery, spring water falls, a man-made lake, and an organic farm. Details of the outing will be in my blog. Instead, let me show you the makeup I brought.
- 1. Benefit Benetint
- 2. Benefit High Beam
- 3. Peri Pera Ink Velvet in Dollish Beige
- 4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara
- 5. Essence Make Me Brow
- 6. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
- 7. Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV SPF50/PA++++
- 8. Benefit the POREfessional
- 9. Clio So Sharp, So Simple Waterproof Pencil Liner
- 10. Maybelline Fit Me! Matte+Poreless
- 11. Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze in Ritual
Whenever I go on trips, I always bring the makeup I trust especially when I know I would sweat like crazy. My only regret was the Benefit POREfessional. I only brought it because it will not take too much space in the pouch. Also, If the cushion foundation I ordered arrived prior the trip, I would have not brought the Canmake sunscreen and Maybelline foundation. Not included in the photo, by the way, is a Dior brush that I used for both the POREfessional and Laura Mercier bronzer.
I’ll be going on another trip very soon, so I’ll have another kikay kit post. 🙂 Let me know if you have questions on any of the products above. I’ll be glad to review them right away for you. 😉 The Clio pencil liner, in particular, is an awesome discovery. I dove and swam in the falls and it didn’t budge; it didn’t give me emo eyes. Such amaze!