I was afraid this might be too much just for mass, but it turned out okay since bold colors are good for a night look. Besides, this look is simple. I ♥ it.
On my face, I used the following:
- Missha Deep Sea Water Aquarism Foundation
- Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer in Smooth Medium
- theBalm Sexy Mama
- Rossy Blush
For the eye makeup, it was mostly Urban Decay Gunmetal. The other products I used were:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Creep
- Estee Lauder Enigmatic Khaki-04-Light
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Onyx
- Estee Lauder More Than Mascara in Rich Black
Then I applied Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in Copper on my lips.