Yesterday seemed like a slow day. There were hardly any people in the malls. I guess everyone stayed in because of the rain or went on a trip to make the most of the long weekend. While I, on the other hand, hung out with Jan from afternoon until late evening for Army Navy and Starbucks coffee (I’m helping her collect stickers). I went out in a semi-sporty attire, so I put on a near-natural eye make-up.
First time I tried my recently acquired Clinique eye shadow palette that contains soft pinks and sheer matte brown.
- Etude House BB Magic Cream
- Clinique All About Eyes
- Maybelline Yellow Corrector Concealer
- Clinique Lucky Penny Eye Shadow (inner “V” and lower lashine)
- Clinique Night Plum Eye Shadow (lower half of eyelid)
- Clinique Clementine Eye Shadow (lid and crease)
- Clinique Pink Chocolate Eye Shadow (browbone)
- Clinique High Impact Mascara 01
- Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick in Mocha