From last Tuesday; one of my office looks:
I often go in light shades of pink, peach, or purple for my makeup when I go to work.
- Etude House BB Magic Cream
- Estee Lauder Fresh Plum on cheeks
- Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer in Smooth Medium 03
- Clinique All About Eyes
- Clinique Lucky Penny Eye Shadow (lower lash line and inner corner)
- Clinique Clementine Eye Shadow (full lid)
- Estee Lauder Honey Drop Eye Shadow (crease)
- Clinique Pink Chocolate Eye Shadow (brow bone)
- Clinique High Impact Mascara 01
- Care Bears Friend Bear French Vanilla Lip Balm
- Cover Girl Heavenly Paradisiaque
Sorry it’s messy. It was only the other day that I had my brows shaped and cleaned. I also got a bit tanned from two weeks ago thus the uneven skin tone. Which makes me realize just now that I should have used my cream foundation that might work with my slightly tanned face.