Posting this under the sun and in the middle of grassy land down south. 🙂 Here’s an FOTD; one of my looks for work.
On face and cheeks:
- Estee Lauder Smooth Creme Concealer in Smooth Medium 03
- Etude House BB Cream Bright Cream Multi-Perfect with SPF15
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear in Translucent Light
- Lancôme Blush Subtil in Shimmer Mandarin Sky
Quality isn’t great because I only used my mobile phone. ^^;;; Getting the digital camera then seemed it would take a lot of time. Well, I had to rush for work but I really had to “camwhore” for this look because I liked how it came out.
I rarely use eyeliner when I go to the office.
Yet the pictures did no justice to the makeup.
For the eyes, I used:
- Urban Decay E/S Sin – all over lid
- Urban Decay E/S Chopper – on inner crease to near outer V
- Urban Decay E/S Virgin – highlight
- Urban Decay E/S Hustle – upper lash line, on top of eyeliner
- Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in Brown Velvet (13)
- Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black (01)
I used my current favorite Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry on the lips.
When it comes to the office, I prefer sheer colors. My usual makeup may be too much for work. I don’t wanna attract too much attention.
How do you do your office makeup? Please share in the comments below.