The Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray is the second face mist I have used.
How to use (from Clinique)
Hold 10-12″ from face. Close eyes and spray a light mist.
Use in addition to daily moisturizer, under or over makeup, whenever skin feels thirsty.
Avoid spraying into eyes.
For all skin types.
How I use it:
- As a toner in the morning.
- Refresh my face when I am or have been under the sun for too long.
- Whenever the air in the office feels very dry.
- As ‘makeup fixer.’ It actually helps prolong my makeup.
There are a two things I like about it more than the first spray I used, which is the Mario Badescu Facial Spray.
- The Clinique one sprays evenly (full cone). I hope this would make sense–It’s not ideal to go farther than 10-12″ since the spray pressure isn’t that strong. The mist won’t reach my face if I extend my arm further. Also, the spray covers only a small area. I can concentrate on where I need it more (for makeup fixing or hydration) such on my oily t-zone and where there’s irritation.
- Unscented. (This.)
The price might be a turnoff for some. A single bottle though seems to last a long time. Three months of daily use and I’m just halfway the bottle. If you were to ask me if I’ll repurchase this, I’ll say most likely. But there are other face mists I still want to try. 🙂
The Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief is PhP1500 and available in Clinique stores and Rustan’s.